VioStor-101V is the world's most affordable and reliable remote monitoring and recording NVR (Network Video Recorder) for AXIS, ACTi, Arecont, Cisco, D-Link, EDIMAX, ELMO, EtroVision, GANZ, iPUX, IQeye, LevelOne, Linksys, MOBOTIX, TOSHIBA, TRENDnet, VIVOTEK & Y-CAM IP cameras under Linux, RISC CPU, and embedded architecture. With this architecture, VioStor-101V is high performance, embedded solution differs from all the complex and error®Cprone traditional PC-based recording solutions, VioStor-101V supports 4-channel M-JPEG or MPEG4 recording and 1 high-speed SATA hard disk up to 1 TB for Long-time recording!
VioStor-101V is a complete embedded system that you don't need to suffer from the maintenance difficulty of PC-based recording system. VioStor performs as a perfect counterpart of network cameras and becomes the most ideal solution for all the system integrators, SOHO and SMB users who demand a complete end-to-end IP-based surveillance system. Furthermore, VioStor-101V provides a unique web-monitoring and management GUI, which enables users to conveniently monitor any time, anywhere. Even novices can finish the installation easily!!!
VioStor-101V can record video actively from various IP cameras located in local or remote sites into a dedicated storage device instead of personal computer. It also supports real-time monitoring everywhere via the web. VioStor-101V offers simpler, more convenient and stable system with high quality video recording.
Key Benefits of VioStor-101V
- Exclusive Linux + RISC CPU + Embedded System, ultra stable and reliable recording solution (PC-less recording)
- Real-time Monitoring/ Recording of Video and Audio from Versatile Network Cameras
- CMS inside: Highly expandable for monitoring up to 120 channels from a remote PC
- Best Centralized Multi-channel Monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ Control and Selective Display Mode.
- Most Complete Recording Features: Schedule Recording, Alarm Recording, Alarm Recording Schedule, Motion-detection-triggered Recording, Pre-alarm and Post-alarm Recordings, etc.
- Ultra High-volume Support up to 1TB for Long-time recording
- Powerful Remote Management: Access and Playback Your Recordings through Web browser, FTP, and Network Neighborhood Anytime, Anywhere under the Most Secure Authority Control.
- Unique Online User List Function and Host Access Authority Control.
- Ultra-high-end RAID1 Hard Disk Mirroring to Protect All the Important Recordings in the Most Secure way!!! (RAID is enabled via QBack-35 with preference hard disk)
- Effort-free Maintenance: Ultra-stable, Continuous Recording with the Most Intelligent Recording Policy.
- Trouble-free Installation: No More Pains of Hardware Assembling and Software Installation of a PC-based Server. VioStor's Setup Procedure Can be Completed in Just 6 Steps!!!
- One-Touch Video Backup Button Provides an Extremely Easy Way to Retrieve Recordings of Definable Period.
- Easy-to-Deploy, Small Footprint, and Extra Power-saving at only 14.4W!!! (PC-based is around 250W~300 W!)
- Support UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system for 24°Ń7 service.
- High speed GigaLAN Port * 1
- Support Mega Pixel recording
VioStor-101V supports outstanding features below:
Excellent Hardware Design
- Embedded system with lowest power consumption
Linux embedded system is secure, stable and power- saving. It is less liable to PC crash and virus attack. Also, there is no need to install extra software or perimeter devices as PC does. This enhances the stability and convenience of monitoring and recording.
- Support 1 high-speed SATA hard drives
SATA hard drives are faster than IDE hard drives, which enhance recording and playback performance.
- Storage capacity up to 1 TB, expandable to 2TB through QBack-35 with preference hard disk
VioStor is an excellent choice for long-time recording and saving large amount of recording data
- Small-sized, easy to deploy
VioStor occupies small space. It is easy to install and maintain.
Powerful Surveillance Features
- High quality recordings in Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 (depends on camera)
VioStor supports high quality monitoring recording and playback.
- All-in-one recording functions
• Continuous/ Schedule/ Manual recording
• Alarm recording (by motion detected or sensor triggered)
•Alarm recording schedule
The all-in-one recording functions of VioStor include continuous and manual recording. By manual recording, users can enable recording in emergent conditions. Moreover, VioStor provides scheduled recording so that users can set different recording schedules for different cameras. 15 schedules are supported for each camera at maximum. VioStor also provides alarm recording that will start automatically when motion detection or camera sensor is triggered.
- Variety live video monitoring
• 1/ 4/ 6/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 12/ 16/ 20-channel, Sequential mode
• Exclusive Picture-in-Picture mode
- CMS inside
You can connect to the VioStor-101 and add other QNAP NVR servers for monitoring up to 120 channels from a remote PC over LAN or WAN.
- Real-time monitoring everywhere
By web-based monitoring and management interface, you can manage recording, live monitoring and playback video anytime, anywhere.
- Smart control of PTZ & speed dome camera by direct clicking on video screen
If the network camera supports PTZ, VioStor enables users to click on the PTZ control on the web interface directly to adjust the direction and zooming angle of the camera.
- E-map function for easy preview of the camera location
VioStor provides exclusive E-map function and users can upload the pictures of the location and adjust the monitoring direction.
- Support video snapshot
VioStor provides real-time monitoring as well as real-time snapshot. Users can take a snapshot of the monitoring screen anytime.
- Real-time e-mail notification to user upon alert events
VioStor supports e-mail alert feature that warning e-mails will be sent to administrator immediately incase of system error or emergent events.
- Powerful pre-alarm and post-alarm recording
VioStor supports pre-alarm and post-alarm recording, which is used to record additional detail before and after the event occurs.
- Easy playback searching by date & time and alarm event
VioStor enables searching recorded data by date and time, and also by alert events. This reduces the time and enhances the efficiency of searching recording.
- Recordings can be easily downloaded to remote computer for playback
VioStor adopts complete network-based management interface that users can download recording data via the web and play the files from remote computer. This largely increases the convenience of accessing recording data.
- Recordings can be played by Windows Media Player
Users can play the files by popular video playing program. There is no need to install unique program or convert the files to other formats to view the video.
- Flexible adjustment of the length of recording files
VioStor enables users to adjust the length of the recording files, which is more flexible than general NVR where recording length is fixed.
- Support monitoring preset position control
You can view different preset positions of the camera by clicking the number buttons on monitoring page.
- Supports audio recording function (Option)
VioStor supports powerful audio recording. During record, monitor or play back video, audio function can be enabled for complete surveillance.
Easy to Use
- Easy setup and use in only 6 steps
VioStor provides quick setup for users to complete installation in 6 simple steps. Even novices can finish the installation easily.
- Intuitive user interface and simple GUI
The intuitive and user-friendly administration interface is highly suitable for SOHO and SMB users to install and manage the system quickly and conveniently.
- All functions can be managed anytime, anywhere via web interface
The web-based administration interface enables users to access VioStor anytime via the network.
- Convenient quick link buttons of network camera
Besides configuring the network cameras by the administration interface of VioStor, users can also make use of the quick link buttons to access the management interface of the network cameras to configure the cameras.
High Reliability and Smart Features
- Support extra secure data protection by RAID 1 Mirroring (RAID is enabled via QBack-35 with preference hard disk)
To enhance data security and protection, VioStor provides RAID 1 (mirroring) configuration. Recording data is highly secured and the reading rate is also increased. VioStor also provides hot swap function. When a hard disk fails, the failed disk can be replaced by a new one immediately without shutting down the system, and the recording data can be reserved.
- Support RAID 0, JBOD (RAID function is enabled through QBack-35 with preference hard disk)
In addition to RAID 1 (mirroring) function, VioStor supports RAID 0 and JBOD configurations for larger storage capacity and higher reading and writing performance.
- Intelligent automatic system startup when power resumes after power outage
VioStor supports intelligent power-on support. When enabled, the system can turn on automatically when power resumes after power outage.
- Support UPS system for 24*7 service
VioStor supports UPS to enable stable and continuous recording 24*7. With UPS, the
system can function normally in case of power outage or unstable power supply.
- Convenient video backup to external USB storage by One Touch auto backup button
VioStor supports exclusive USB auto video backup button. By pressing the button once, all recording data on VioStor will start to be copied to external USB storage device immediately.
- Detailed record of all events
VioStor provides detailed event logs covering system warning, hard disk error, network disconnection and UPS status etc. for users to maintain and manage VioStor. The logs can be classified to all events, warning & errors, and errors for quick searching.
Powerful Network Services
- Powerful authority management
VioStor enables administrator to configure monitoring and playback authority of specified cameras for different users. The authority can be set for up to 32 users. Different monitoring and playback rights can be assigned for individual user.
- Provide On-line User list
You can view the record of users currently logged on and previously logged on to the NVR.
- Powerful host access control
Specify the connections to be allowed and denied to access NVR.
- Built-in NTP server
Date and time of the network cameras can synchronize with this VioStor.
- NAS feature embedded
• Network Neighborhood (SMB/ CIFS)
• Web File Management (HTTP)
• FTP server
VioStor is built-in with powerful NAS function. Users can access the data on the server via SMB/ CIFS, Web File Manager and FTP. Multiple network resource sharing mechanisms are provided for users to access and play the recording files.